The Luxembourg National Youth Service and the University of Luxembourg successfully organized the “Children and Youth on the Net” conference in Luxembourg-City from April 26 to 28, 2017.
With this 2-day-conference that follows the “NetChildren2020” conference in Berlin in 2015, scientists and practitioners were provided with the chance to
- discuss the latest findings from research fields related to the conference topic, and
- discover best practices through hands-on activities and workshops.
Keynotes speakers were
- Prof. Uwe Hasebrink (Hans-Bredow-Institut, Hamburg),
- Prof. Marcus Specht (Go-Lab, Open University of Netherlands), and
- Juha Kiviniemi (Development Center for Digital Youth Work in Finland, Helsinki)
Many of the Children, Youth and Media researchers participated in the conference and contributed to the thematically focused working groups that were organized in the form of world café tables.